Primary scientific results of DIMS&PhE in 1997
(See also Publications)
1. The physical conditions of stable clusters existence in crystalline
and liquid droplet phase in heterogeneous plasma were evaluated. The
clusters development and degradation criteria concerning the interatomic
interaction potentials were found. (by Prof. A. Eletskii)
2. The peculiarities of excited levels populations and spatial
distributions of enclosed arc plasma components in metal-haloids vapors
were discovered experimentally. These peculiarities correlate to concept of
clusters and their existence conditions. (by Prof. A. Khakhaev, Prof. L.
3. Isotopic distribution of levels in Li6 and Li7
were determined experimentally on the simpler instrument setup with the
precision of the world most precise methods. These results were made
possible thanks to automation of data acquisition and processing.
(by A. Il'in, A. Moschevikin)
4. The coefficient of excited atoms production by slow positive ions
beam bombardment of metal surface was calculated. On the basis of
experimental data the theoretical model of the research phenomenon was
analyzed and proposed the methods of its improvement. (by E.Zhiganov,
5. Multi-user multi-tasking Intranet-like network was developed. This
network performs functions of heterogeneous information measurement system
and includes experimental setups acting like data sources. The network
provides presentation of distributed data to many users, which perform
experiments control and their results processing on the experimental setups.