Primary scientific results of DIMS&PhE in 2000
(See also Publications)
1. Influence of dusty particles on spectroscopic characteristics of glow
discharge in Ne was experimentally investigated. Model of this phenomenon
was also elaborated (prof. Luizova L.A., post-graduate student
Podriadchikov S.F., prof. Khakhaev A.D.).
2. New experimental data concerning excitation characteristics of
multielectron atoms (Ne) in atom-atom collisions with energy range from
threshold up to 1 keV were obtained (Kurskov S.Yu., prof. Khakhaev A.D.).
3. Some modules of the user LabView interface designed for scientific
work and optic-spectral researches were created (post-graduate student
Ekimov K.A., Prof. Luizova L.A., post-graduate student Prihodchenko R.V.,
prof. Khakhaev A.D.).
4. Unique software based on Web-technologies for remote access in
multiuser mode to the CAMAC equipment was developed by Kiprushkin S.A.,
Kurskov S.Yu. Zhiganov E.D.
5. There have been made an effective algorithm and software for
development of adequate models of the formation of plasma emitting
characteristics based on of large primary arrays of the experimentally
measured contours of spectral lines (in conditions of noise and hardware
distortions) (Prof. Luizova L.A., Soloviev A.V., Prof. Khakhaev A.D.).